• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cabelas/Williams Firesight Fit?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giotundo

32 Cal.
Reaction score
What did you guys replace your cabelas hawking rear sight with I got a Williams fire sight with the true glow and im hoping it will fit but im not sure.

I put this sight on my TC Hawken. Don't want a Tru Glo Sight on a Traditional Muzzleloader.

TCHawken004.jpg

Robert

giotundo said:
Will the true glow williams foresight fit a cabelas hawkens?

They have one that fits the "Cabela's Octagon Hawkins" listed on their web page. I put one on my CVA as I needed it to see the sights these as my eyes are not what they used to be these days and it works fine for me.

I figured that my CVA really wasn't a "traditional" muzzleloader so it really didn't matter.:rotf: I only use it for hunting anyway.

The fit was fine for the rear sight and the front dove tail was tight and I had to file the dove tail for a proper fit. Get the brass dove tail punch from TOW to tap the old sights out and the new one in. Some are tapered so go left to right.

Bob

Latest posts

Back