• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cabin Fever Rondy this weekend

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwhoffman

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Yamhill, Oregon saturday and sunday, Forest Hills Black Powder Brigade. At the flying M ranch.

google fhbpb for site and map

Got my gear loaded in the truck. Ian won't be able to make it, something about having to paint an apartment.

Hoping it won't be overly cold, but I'm bringing some insulated coveralls to throw over the PC costume stuff just in case.

weve been 25* the past 3 nights and tonite will be a little cooler. The M is usually about 4* cooler than my place.
I'm thinking the same lines....insulated bibs again and the danners. Either way, its gunna be a great day! heck, any day you can make smoke is a great day!
See ya in the AM

Brett

Back