• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Can my knife be pc ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have alot of acre-glass laying around I guess then I fill the big holes and drill after it dry's I have some brass brazing rod And I baught a small old time looking steak knife.I will try it out and get the wife to post some before during and after pics.

I baught a set of the russel green river knives and I am pleased.I got a boning blade the ripper blade and the green river blade.If they arnt pc enugh it is ok cause they were so cheap that I can afford somthing else.But this set will hit the woods when ever I do.Does anyone have any idea how I can take the companey markings off the blade or will that even matter much ?

Back