• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Can ya believe this?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is truly sad. I had the oppportunity a few years ago to go there and had a great time with many wonderful people. It will be a show that will be truly missed. :(

Hang in there folks, I just got work that the show will go on as expected. I was ask to keep the details quite for now as things are in the works. So keep your spirits high and save your Shillings for March.
Jeff :applause: :hatsoff:

Cooner54 said:
Kalamazoo living history show is permanently canceled.

[url] www.kalamazooshow.com/Welcome.html[/url]

I thought this show would be there forever. :shocked2:

I just saw this posted on another site.

The Yankee Doodle Muzzle Loaders Board of Directors would like to announce and welcome Leslie Martin Dotson, one of the foremost event coordinators in the United States, as the new Executive Director of the Kalamazoo Living History Showâ„¢. Larry L. Coin, Retired Director of the Kalamazoo Show, will remain president of the board and will serve in an advisory capacity to the show.

The Kalamazoo Living History Showâ„¢ is scheduled for March 17-18, 2007, and will again be held at the Kalamazoo County Expo Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Registration material will be mailed out as usual on December 30, 2006. If your address has changed since last year, please let Leslie know so you will get your registration materials on time.

We look forward to another successful 31 years with Leslie at the helm!

Effective immediately, Leslie will assume the responsibility for all aspects of the show. All inquiries regarding the event are to be directed to:

Leslie Martin Dotson, Executive Director
Kalamazoo Living History Show
P.O. Box 2214
West Lafayette, IN 47996

Telephone: 765-563-6792

Larry L. Coin, President and CEO
Yankee Doodle Muzzle Loaders, Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back