• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Canadian Happenings and Other Nastiness

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two points:
1) It's unjust and incorrect to conflate all political expression with hate and divisiveness.
2) If you're supporting this forum, where's your "MLF Supporter" badge?
I agree that whether a discussion turns ugly is up to whoever is posting. Looks like I achieved the aim of starting a thread where people can rant and rave. Or post nice things. I'd started another thread that seemed to possibly be starting the downhill slide. Maybe I shouldn't have worried since it wasn't getting used much anyway.
He stated he makes donations. Good enough for me.

If people want to inundate this thread with rainbows and lollipops, great. If they want to bring up something that's bothering them, I got no kick with that. Supposed to be a free country.

My father and brother were in a club that had rail speeders, railroad work vehicles. They collected/restored them from all eras. They would arrange a run in different places all over the US and Canada. They did a run in the area of the St Lawrence. Beautiful area and stunning pictures.

Don
View attachment 349399

Nice. Trouble finding parts or is there much fabrication and machining required? I can't see the railroads keeping a boneyard for them.

Two points:
1) It's unjust and incorrect to conflate all political expression with hate and divisiveness.
2) If you're supporting this forum, where's your "MLF Supporter" badge?
1) I said "some" not "All"
2) I have supported this forum financially for many years. At times not up to a full supporter subscription. And yes, I have contributed this year.

My point was that if there is another forum where those who choose to spread hate could do so, they will. Not everyone would and as I assume that you are one of the many who would take the high road, I commend you.
Would it actually be a problem to have a non-political Canadian forum?

Nice. Trouble finding parts or is there much fabrication and machining required? I can't see the railroads keeping a boneyard for them.
Parts are an issue but they have an extensive worldwide membership. Brother is the President of their association and there is a network for sharing/finding/manufacturing parts.

Lots of fabrication. I rewired his completely and added extra lights, fuel gauge and oil pressure gauge.

Don

Parts are an issue but they have an extensive worldwide membership. Brother is the President of their association and there is a network for sharing/finding/manufacturing parts.

Lots of fabrication. I rewired his completely and added extra lights, fuel gauge and oil pressure gauge.

Don

Is there a specific website to check out? I've found a couple.

Last edited:
1) I said "some" not "All"
2) I have supported this forum financially for many years. At times not up to a full supporter subscription. And yes, I have contributed this year.

My point was that if there is another forum where those who choose to spread hate could do so, they will. Not everyone would and as I assume that you are one of the many who would take the high road, I commend you.
Would it actually be a problem to have a non-political Canadian forum?
What is your definition of ''hate''? Talking about the globalist agenda of many nations leaders? Discussing how Trudeau is a Tyrant? Willing to crush dissent and abuse civil liberties?

Back