• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CCI # 11 Caps at Walmart Today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky you !! My walmart in logan ohio doesn't even carry any blackpowder supplies at all let alone percussion caps. I hope you bought them all.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Ohio Rusty

Just a suggestion- meet face to face with store manager and request he/she stock muzzleloading supplies at the store
"Ohio is a muzzle loading hunting/shooting state"
Take your friends with you
The more folks who ask may help
Both Muskingum County Walmarts' carry ML supplies- which seem to arrive in July and sometimes also mid-late fall. It seems percussion caps arrive here in July
Good Luck!

I see a lot of 16 and 28 gauge around my parts, but never 410 in the last 5 or 6 years.
I haven't run into any 16's either. I had to stare at the box a minute when I found those 28's. At Wally's of all places.

Our Walmart raised the price of Federal 16b shot shells from $14.00/box to 19.00 /box during the past few moths. 28b shot shells are 4-5 dollars cheaper

Back