• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

cedar bark buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Very interesting details and a "proof in the pudding" outcome...congratulations and continued success on your journey to perfection as well as your willingness to share your findings with the rest of us! :thumbsup:

Spence, I would not call it "a fairly radical wadding system" at all. I have no doubt that our ancestors used this and other natural materials as wadding when that is all they had available. And my ancestors, being very frugal, might have used it when they did have something better, but more costly available.
Great Job! :thumbsup:

Woodwright

Well.....I can say that I have had a tremendous Thanksgiving Day. Now this, Spence!!!
Icing on the cake...my day is complete!!! :thumbsup:

I do believe that you have passed the Master's course and have nearly completed your Doctorate's. I say "nearly", because I know you will be tinkering with something else soon enough. :wink:

Thrilled for you, my friend. :hatsoff:

Skychief.

Spence, that is just really neat taking a deer and using those materials. Congratulations. That is one healthy looking deer! :thumbsup:

Back