• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Clip of ML pheasants

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Baron said:
Came across this ML pheasant hunting clip on YouTube and thought others might be interested. Sorry about the modern stuff afterward, but I'm not able to separate it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUjIhUTbw5s
This is a typical walking up muzzle loading game shoot here in the UK .It is more hectic when it is driven bird day ,the team in the video I know most of them and they are members of the MLAGB
Feltwad

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting video. It's always amused me how our British brothers dress up and wear ties when they hunt and here in the colonies we usually dress like pulpwood cutters. :rotf:

hanshi said:
Very interesting video. It's always amused me how our British brothers dress up and wear ties when they hunt and here in the colonies we usually dress like pulpwood cutters. :rotf:
Hanshi
This does not happen always today they were dressed up for the benefit of the video to show what it was like in the early Victorian Period.
Feltwad

Minus the Top hats, I dare say that today's English bird shooter will be in tweed and Barbour with high high rubber boots. Not a lot difference then as now. They tend to be a bit more refined than us MERICANS. haha

That made me miss my Pedersoli SXS !!

TxJon said:
Minus the Top hats, I dare say that today's English bird shooter will be in tweed and Barbour with high high rubber boots. Not a lot difference then as now. They tend to be a bit more refined than us MERICANS. haha

That made me miss my Pedersoli SXS !!

:metoo:

Back