• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Close encounter with the Bucky kind..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scobrien said:
Those hardwoods and all of the leaves on the ground are just too neat looking. I think I should plan a hunt in the hardwoods sometime in the future. Enjoyed the videos very much! Hope to see more from you real soon.

If you ever do go hunting back east, prepare to feel like a greeenhorn. I hunted in North Georgia last Oct with my daughter. It looks alot like Swampy's woods. I had no idea what I was doing. Nothing like our western forests, and the whitetails don't behave like mule deer. . But, oh my god, it was beautiful!. Going back next year with some strategy.
Bill

Swampy, Passed on what would have been my first ML deer yesterday...small doe. Got 2 months left...I too will wait.

Man, I saw a big deer tonight at 4:40, unfortunately it was a horse of a Doe. All alone and not concerned with anything that might be behind her. I came close lol, if it wasn't against my religion not to shoot Does before tagging a buck, I would have dropped the hammer on her. But I didn't...

:grin: I can end this thread now, Swampy finally met up with Mr six point to night at 4:00 and made a great 60 yard shot with my Stroh smoothbore to drop him in his tracks....more to come soon as I get help. :thumbsup:

No you can't end this thread now! We need story and pics!
Grats Swampy! :hatsoff:

Back