• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CO draw pretty much done!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score
So how did ya all do?

I got a Jan tag for cow elk, ml doe tag for s platte river bottom in october and doe antelope tag for regular rifle season.

No sheep tag, but shucks it's only been 11 years. :haha:

Bear tag for the month of September, Muzzie bull elk tag, muzzie buck deer tag, antelope rifle tag.

Now, just have to wait until summer is over, gear is already packed except for the rifle. I'll be shooting it a lot between now and then.

Just got a point for Smoke pole Elk. Prob will draw a permit next year. Larry

Colorado sucks already. So tired of this game they play making us wait months just so they can suck every dime of interest out of the money we send.

No on my bear tag and no on my deer tag. Looks like OTC bear if i can get one in time.

yes on bear, yes on deer.
screw parks and recreation department that merged with dow and is living and triving on our licenses, hundreds of government useless biroucrats living on my dime over the taxes i pay. not to mention our governer jackass.

I sure don't envy you guys, here in B.C. we can hunt everything except dall sheep, grizzly, bison and roosevelt elk in a general open season. All other species are open in one area or another.

nope on moose, haven't heard on the others. most likely drew deer, undersubscribed area, elk and pronghorn another matter.

Thats why I pretty much stay with small game tired of all the hoops... It will be interesting to see how the boycott of the guides will effect or DOW in the future.

I got my "either sex" elk tag for the M/L season.

Only a few months to go now!

Yall have to be successful in drawing a tag just to hunt game?? :redface:

That sounds terrible. Here, once the season opens and you have a hunting license, all you have to do is follow the rules

Archery either sex deer unit 7,8,191.No Elk this draw.:( Maybe something on the left overs?

They charged me $20 to try to draw a tag and now I see they have charged me $40 more so I think that means that I drew a muzzleloader Mule Deer tag, won't know for sure til the 31st. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Deadeye

do nto be so sure- most of the time they take our money and use it untill they have to return it back due to unsuccesful draw. my preference points are gone from my account, so i know i have been succesful.
happy hunting, and do not forget the coyotes, shoot them all the time, any time, any where and with anything. once they get on our kids in parks and on trails, it is too late, so we better keep the wilderness population in balance, so they do not have to go down into the cities as much as they do nowdays.

Colorado sucks already. So tired of this game they play making us wait months just so they can suck every dime of interest out of the money we send.

I don't think they are allowed to draw interest on those accounts. Typically if your money is held in any kind of a trust account it can draw interest but only with the consent of each person who has their money in the account. Then they have to be given the option of deciding who gets the interest or how it is used.

Course if you look at all the fine print that we (or at leas I) breeze by in the process, we may well be agreeing to the interest! :haha:

Back