• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CO2 Cartridges

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can often find them at fairly reasonable prices in bicycle shops or the bicycle departments of major outdoor stores like R.E.I. or Mountain Equipment Co-Op. They're used in tire inflators, and some of those devices will even work as ball dischargers (flint adaptor not included, unfortunately).

Regards,
Joel

I was having a hard time locating them online until my wife suggested I try eBay (evilbay?). I found them right off. I ended up buying a small box of them.

I followed Bill's lead and ordered up a box of 30 yesterday. That should take care of me for a couple weeks.

Thanks again, Bill, buying from them sure seems like an easy bargain.

I spend more time on a bike than with a ml. CO2 cylinders I see in bike stores are always > $3 each. Bike riders buy them on the net for about a dollar.

2571 said:
I spend more time on a bike than with a ml. CO2 cylinders I see in bike stores are always > $3 each. Bike riders buy them on the net for about a dollar.
I'll have to check what they are now, but the last box (dozen? 2 dozen?) I got, they were something like $1-$1.5 each, maybe $2 at the most, with no shipping or other fussing (including cu$tom$, if you have to cross borders) involved.

Regards,
Joel

Back