• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Continued satisfaction with Seneca...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AgesofDays said:
don't you dare ruin that firearm , leave it alone your kids will thank you later

My boys could care less about black powder guns..

They are the norm....

This is such a nice try gun for younger smaller framed new to bp shooters.

T/c could have stocked it shorter.

The only kid in my circle that is into BP firearms is a WBS re-enactor. I show her a Hawken and she yawns, I show her my Model 1851 and it has her attention because it looks just like her CO's side arm.
She splits her time at the events. Half the time you might find her with the women tending camp, the other half she is in men's clothes pretending to be a union soldier. Seems enough ladies did it that they let her play the part. But I can tell you there is no way on god's green earth any Union Commander would have mistaken her for a teen boy.

I have a Seneca and a Cherokee, but I would be hesitant to shoot heavy loads, due to possibility of cracking the stock.

Back