• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

crocket .32 cal pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttonbuck

50 Cal.
Reaction score
was wondering about anyone who has experience with the crocket pistol from traditions. I got one from midsouth. what are some good loads and such. I like the gun overall accept for the trigger it rattles. any ideas for aftermarket fix? After releasing the trigger 10 or so times it became a much smoother pull. hope to use it for squirrel hunting.

I've got one too, had for about a year. My wife bought it for xmas for me. Anyway, I have the rattle deal too but have learned to deal with it. I put just a bit of pressure on trigger, till the rattle is conquered, and then a bit more and it goes off. I've learned to just develop a feel for it.

Its a light trigger pull, and I like the pistol but havent fired much yet. Still working on finding the right load for it. I was exerimenting with 20grains fffg if I remember right. Let me know how you make out.

Back