• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Crockett doe!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seg05 said:
Man I feel like an idiot! Looks like a mid-90's Ford pickup bed :redface: . Anyhow, I was asking cause I was born and raised not to far from there- Fredericksburg. Great country to hunt. I am hoping to finally take a deer with my .54 this season. Congrats again.
No reason to feel that way, from that angle it does look like the tail end of a 90's ford, good truck, 151000 and still goin strong. We are about 44 miles from Fredericksburg, nice lil town.

Mike Brines said:
Good go!
But I have to ask you-is that .32 a magnum? I was stuffing mine with 25 grs. of 3f and felt like It was a lot. 40 grs.! I'll be. I'm gonna have to try that. Not legal in CO for anything but varmints. Might make a good long range coyote load.
Thanks.
No sir, no magnum, just a Traditions .32 Crockett Rifle that is one tack drivin machine. Give it a whirl and see just what that rifle can do. Knocks yotes flat grave yard dead! :thumbsup:

That's just plain kool. :thumbsup:
Good to see what the 32 is capable of in the right hands.

Good shot. :thumbsup:

I know from experience that those Crockett rifles are tack drivers. Never tried 40 in mine either, but 20 and 30 were both good loads.

:thumbsup: Way to go,congrats.Kind a hunts i like to hear about.Looking foward to doing it myself if the weathe holds out.Griz

That is sweet..32 caliber is my favorite.I have more firearms in .32 than anything BP or smokeless.

Way to go and a great shot. Congratulations.

Reminds me of a conversation we had... :hatsoff:

Well Done! I never had any doubt in the capability of a Crockett in the right hands!

Good Hunting
.690RB

Back