• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA .58 Pics

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a CVA 58cal big bore mountian rifle receaved it for christmas years ago.It came with a patch box and all german siver inlays

I grabbed this .58 for around 200. I did refinish it, and now she is a beauty!

Picture025.jpg

Wow! 200 bucks is a great deal. The shipping is what kills you with online deals. It added 40 dollars to my deal but that, unfortunately, is what it costs for priority mail insured. I still think that considering other options for a .58 with slow twist barrel that it is worth it. The .58 just suits my needs best, here in the Northwest. Nice gun.
Idaho PRB

same here. i am building a .58 right now with a brand new stock and a brand new .58 barrel and so far i have just a little over $225 invested into. Cant complain about that for a pretty much brand new rifle!

Do you guys know if Deer Creek has ramrod thimbles for the Mountain rifle. It is the only parts I need to assemble some .58s for myself. Kentucky, I posted a question to you about inletting your stock for the 1" barrel in a post of yours that was moved. Your answers would be appreciated. Can't call Deer Creek right now, they're closed till 1/5/09!

Back