• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

cva drop in barrel ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wv_mingo327

36 Cl.
Reaction score
not sure if i’m posting in the right spot if not i do apologize. but has anyone bought one of the new barrels from “ Mountain man musket co.” there on FB i spoke with them briefly about on in .50 he makes them for the cva mountain rifle they come complete with everything it’s complete drop in but he needs the stock sent to him for fitment. i’m curious about one in either .32 or .36 to have a drop in squirrel barrel. just wondering if anyone has went threw them and how they liked it there pricy IMO. he did add that he could do any twist rate you may want the do come in the white but have everything including a ramrod and there the 32” length as the original. thanks in advance

Back