• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA MT STALKER

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sduve

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Came across CVA MT STALKER rifle today at a bait shop for $90. New, synthetic stock. Is this any deal or any good? Should I pick it up?

I think that this rifle is the same as the bobcat. They seem to be a pretty good rifle from what I have heard.I remember seeing the mt. stalker in Bass Pro Shops several years back seems like they sold for around 60-70 dollars. If you like the rifle enough to pay the price they want get it. Cva is no longer makeing sidelock rifles and the bobcat supplies are starting to dwindle down. Hope this helps.
Rob

It orginally went for like 70 bux at Bass Pro shops. He's trying to hose you, that price is too high. Problem is there arent any black powder rifles being made at that price point anymore.

I thought maybe it was a Bobcat or something similar. It has been in his store for a few years. I don't think I'll make the purchase. Already have 3 Bobcats NIB. Thanks.

Is this the same as the Stalker carb or rifle?? it isnt like a bobcat, came in 50 + 54 cal, and a nice shooting rifle. fred

Back