• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds CVA Squirrel Rifle .45 Cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SPF CVA Squirrel rifle in 45 cal, 25" barrel and 41" total length I measured the twist rate at 1:24. This one has been used and has scratches here and there but is still a beautiful rifle! The triggers work as they should. The 5th picture of the rear sight I am pointing out a shim on left side of the elevation adjustment screw the previous owner put in to limit movement side to side. Elevation adjustment moves freely. $300 shipped CONUS and I will accept a USPS Money Order or Pay-Pal F&F.
sq 16.jpg
sq 2.jpg
sq 1.jpg
sq 3.jpg
sq 4.jpg
sq 13.jpg
sq 20.jpg
sq 12.jpg
sq 5.jpg
sq 6.jpg

Last edited:
Back