• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

deer creek blues

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the company in florida has gone bankrupt. A search for their website turned up nothing but I know thay used to have one because Ive seen it before.

No wonder I haven't received my coat hangers :hmm:.

I have ordered a couple of kits from them before, a mountain rifle identical to CVA'a and a pistol kit. Both kits were good for the money, I have heard of issues with issues with their rifle barrels but mine was perfect. I had a mainspring break on me immediately and there was an issue with the drum on the pistol. They replaced both for free and very quick. I was very happy. They also produce the "Heritage" and "Buggy" rifles that are both underhammers. They once produced the "Mowrey" line of rifles and the "Wilderness Rifle Works" rifles but I don't think they produce them anymore. Kurt/IL

I just got my 2005 catalog from Deer Creek today! Also finished my Underhammer today that came from Deer creek. It came out pretty good. Some minor glitches that i overcame. See photos at Underhammer Kit.

Deer Creek is still in operation. :D

Although I did not order a kit from Deer Creek, I purchased an 1861 Armi Sport Springfield musket in .58 caliber. Waldron is a tiny little town near Shelbyville In. I purchased the rifle in person from their retail store in Lebanon In. A young lady waited on me, she was very helpful. They threw in the canvas carrying case, leather sling and the plug for the barrel with the purchase price.

Latest posts

Back