• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

deer creek blues

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the company in florida has gone bankrupt. A search for their website turned up nothing but I know thay used to have one because Ive seen it before.

No wonder I haven't received my coat hangers :hmm:.

I have ordered a couple of kits from them before, a mountain rifle identical to CVA'a and a pistol kit. Both kits were good for the money, I have heard of issues with issues with their rifle barrels but mine was perfect. I had a mainspring break on me immediately and there was an issue with the drum on the pistol. They replaced both for free and very quick. I was very happy. They also produce the "Heritage" and "Buggy" rifles that are both underhammers. They once produced the "Mowrey" line of rifles and the "Wilderness Rifle Works" rifles but I don't think they produce them anymore. Kurt/IL

I just got my 2005 catalog from Deer Creek today! Also finished my Underhammer today that came from Deer creek. It came out pretty good. Some minor glitches that i overcame. See photos at Underhammer Kit.

Deer Creek is still in operation. :D

Although I did not order a kit from Deer Creek, I purchased an 1861 Armi Sport Springfield musket in .58 caliber. Waldron is a tiny little town near Shelbyville In. I purchased the rifle in person from their retail store in Lebanon In. A young lady waited on me, she was very helpful. They threw in the canvas carrying case, leather sling and the plug for the barrel with the purchase price.

Back