• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Do I finally get my Baker?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to be the real thing but if it turns out to be made by Mike Brooks, don't tell me, I don't want to know :rotf:

Would of liked to get to tlk to the guy Wes/Tex talks about, thanks for that info, cking out now dont want to stray from what your talking about,hope your Baker is " A real Gem" I looked for a few years long ago. Fred :hatsoff:

Supposed to be the real thing but if it turns out to be made by Mike Brooks, don't tell me, I don't want to know

That would be a bit of luck. Now, if it turns out the cartouche belongs to Bophal Parahatmaghandi . . .

My fingers are crossed for you that it is all you hope for. :thumbsup:

Squire Robin said:
Well, I've found one, by E BAKER, full ordnance marks with the bayonet clip and in good shooting condition. Apparently the cock wasn't locking back quite like it should but that's being fixed. He's sending me pictures, by post because he doesn't do the web, I have first refusal on it and he's coming down my way in two weeks time. :shocked2:

Sguire Robin, If you get that "Puppy",DETAILED PICs aRE REGUIRED. As you know, several of us, out here in the PNW (USA) Shoot "Bakers" ( repros.)

Puffer

B1.jpg
[/img]

BAKER-4.jpg
[/img]

Thought you might enjoy these!
Duncan

Now that is a real Baker. Mike didn't make that one :rotf:

Straight as a die, smacks you in the face if you dare to hunker down and get a good look through the big buckhorn sight :thumbsup:

Is it yours? :hatsoff:

I'm still waiting on the pictures from the dealer. Hopefully tomorrow, he's after a quick decision because he says someone else wants it.

I'm usually sceptical about such claims but if this one's as good as he says it's probably true. I've got him sending extra copies of the pictures to Bill Curtis, if it passes the BC test then it should be a safe bet :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back