• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dogg Clann Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miki

36 Cal.
Reaction score
For anyone in the eastern Ohio or western PA area next weekend (May 21), the Dogg Clann is having their second shoot of the year. They are open to all, in period attire or not. It is located on State line road in Darlington, PA. If you need directions contact me off line and I will get you there.

Hope to see you there,
Miki
[email protected]

For those who might be interested, The Dogg Clann will be holding a work party this coming weekend on our site. This will be June 10-11 with lunch provided. We need to get a few things done before our Spring Rendezvous to be June 16-18. If you need directions let me know.

Miki

We are in Darlington, PA Just off the Ohio line, about 40 min North of Pittsburgh. You can do a search on a map program for this address
412 N. State Line Rd., Darlington, PA 16115 This is the house across the street and our Chief, Monty "Sick Puppy"

Well for all those who missed it, and that was most of you, I still luv yea all. We had a great time at the Dogg Clann Rendezvous. We got the new range up and running, so now we got 3 ranges, hawk and knife range and all the regular stuff. Woman's games, kids games, camp feast. I got pictures on my webshot's site[url] http://community.webshots.com/user/mikitrat[/url] and to let you all know the next shoot is July 16 and we have fun with those too.

later all,

Miki

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back