• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Doing what I like best.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jinkers them fox are big squirrels. We have gray & red. The reds aren't a mouthful . . . and then it tastes like pine. Open on them all year, though.

THE ADMIRAL has took to thinkin she's above eatin squirrel lately so I usually take me a hunt where I shoot one and cook it in the woods on a small fire with a boiler of rice then a cup of tea.

It's become a tradition.

paulvallandigham said:
YOu can spice up the soap, or make it a stew by adding sausage, and ground beef, or add chicken chunks to it. Thicken it with real cream. Food for a KING!! :thumbsup:

Geeze, with all of that in the soup you might as well leave out the squirrel.
:rotf:

:v

HD

"tg I do use a smootie. Did you notice the shot snake over my sholder?"

Yeah I caught that and the very looks of the gun did not look like a rifle certainly not a small bore squirrel gun. it is a very nice looking gun and it looks like you know how to use it.

Latest posts

Back