• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Drawing or diagram

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WALKERs210

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I have way too much time on my hands and have turned a bunch of good wood into saw dust and other messes. Was thinking of making a non functional cannon but have no idea about sizes or any of the specs on any thing other than what my feeble mind can conjure up. My table top lathe will handle up to 4 1/2" diam. and 12" in length. Any suggestions as to where to start looking for information on this.

Thanks for the link, think this should keep me busy for a while. Might even have to invest in a better wood lathe.

Now that's is awesome, Doubt that anything I could turn out would be in that class but will give it a good try anyway. Thanks for the link

Latest posts

Back