• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Enfield Musketoon sear

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rduncan

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Have a very nice repro Italian Enfield musketoon but the sear is a bit worn and I think it needs to be replaced. Would appreciate any help locating one.

And if you just happen to have one laying in your part collection that would be even better...

Thank you. Lodgewood has a reproduction Enfield sear so I will give it a try.

Who is the maker of your gun? The different Italian manufacturers parts are not interchangeable so it will make a difference.

Good point. It's definitely Italian, Gordone and Brescia proof marks (CC in the square cartouche), and a Euroarms proof on the underside of the barrel.

I've ordered an Enfield sear from Lodgewood and will see if it is the correct size.

My date-proof list ran out after 2003. Anyone know what year the "CC" is?

CC is 2008
You can go to :
member resources
articles-charts-links
links,charts,references
modern replica dating by proof marks

There you will find a date chart

Latest posts

Back