• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ethics Question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they are back there I have seen one that I know for a fact would go 175 or better possibly close to 190-200. But all I know was he ran through there so fast doggin a doe I was like ohhh my godddddddd and he was gone never seen him again after that either. Never seen a buck like it in my life and ended up eatting a tag 5 years ago holdin out for him. Prolly just died of old age because there was no report of anyone ever killing him and only one other sighting of him and it was close to 2 miles away but it was peak rut when I seen "Boowinkle" so he might have been cruisin all over the backwoods. But I sure do enjoy killing his off spring.

Yeah thats what the old man said to do to.. I can move it back about 400 yards and get the Bucks as they break out of the tamaracks and enter the thick of the swamp its a solid transition area for the night hunt and a bit more open as well and gets more light. I used to set there and see 50 deer or better a hunt which puts the other spot to manure. But the bucks have no choice but to file past the current set up only one trail cuts through it at 13 yards the rest is unpassible except for maybe a rabbit. Better plan is to get him drunk and zeroize his gps and then play dumb

Little John Z said:
...and zeroize his gps and then play dumb

Buddy of mine with a charter boat has a similar strategy. When he spots a GPS, he doesn't say anything. Just waits and watches. Often as not the thing gets laid down when the action heats up. Blooop! Darned things keep falling overboard. He's yet to hear any complaints about a "lost" GPS. :rotf:

"Ok maybe I should have said Stay Out of my Stand but the guy asked me for 10 years where the stand was and I told him it was a secret and I didn't want anyone else there"

"My buddy whose like a brother to me helped me get a buck out of there last year and apparently GPS'd the stand location without my knowledge and notified me he has been hunting it."

Why take a person to a place you don't want known about, to drag out a deer you don't want him to know about first hand, seems like you made the first mistake, did you not?

Will not discuss your friend, been there, have less good friends now.

Back