• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

European matchlock 1640-1660. RECONSTRUCTION

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pictures are nice but blue prints would be nice so we could make them if i where you i would
publish a book on your work or some show your work a how to do step buy step with [meruments ?]sorry i dont spell to good this web site needs a spelln check added on some how
thank you
Richard Westerfield

I'm thinking now about the book, but I need time to accumulate the full photographic documentation in a simple manner will show the technological process.
This is a substantial collection of skills from different disciplines crafts, and the average reader has little experience of workshops to transfer knowledge so I must be clear.

mr Maciaszczyk
if the book is any thing like your gun smithing work you will do just fine i will be the frist one to buy the book i wish you well in your work if there is any thing i can do to help you please let me know
Richard Westerfield

Latest posts

Back