• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Evening, folks.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asmith

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just saying hello.

I found your site (and a few others) to wet my appetite for more information on flintlock rifles.

I don't own a muzzleloader of any type, but the eventual purchase of one (flintlock) is in the near future.

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to talking with you all.

AW from Ohio

Glad to have you. There is a great deal of ML activity in Ohio, and there are a few public ranges where you can shoot all day long. Be sure to visit the National Muzzleloading Rifle Assoc. site at: [url] http://www.nmlra.org[/url]/

Last edited by a moderator:
AW,
Welcome to the MLF,always great to see
another 'BUCKEYE'!What part of the state do
you hail from? Don't need your address,County
will do....Hope you visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thanks for the welcome gentleman.

I am in Medina, about 35 miles or so southwest of Cleveland.

I'll definitely have to look for a place to eventually shoot. I'll take the given advice.

Good shooting everyone....

AW

AW,
I have to agree with the Capt! If you are
looking for a B/P gun club check with the
NMLRA.They have affiliated clubs all over the country.I'm sure there is one in your area.
snake-eyes:hmm:

You can shoot at Log Cabin Supply at Lodi,Ohio, not far from you. For a fee,plus they are largest black powder shop in Ohio. Dilly

Latest posts

Back