• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Favorite rifle builder today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend Geoff Jones,
Builds them from scratch using a blank and old style methods.I have seen five of his creations and would be proud to own any of them.
In addition his help with my first project has been invalable and if he billed me for all the time he has spent answering my stupid questions I would owe him the price of a custom weapon.

Holly smokes flintman, or is it god of the flint,WOW...
That is one pretty smoke pole!!! I truely love that one for sure....Gee trade yea a Mazda pickup, a few cats, maybe a couple of other things... OK my one good front tooth also...
Nice one what else can we say eh... Loyalist Dawg :hatsoff: :thumbsup: :agree:

I know this is an old thread, but I just found it. I'd have to go with Steve Davis's guns. I might be biased (he's my next-door neighbor, or would be if there was anything but trees for the 1/2 mile between my folks' house and his). I don't own one of his guns, but he's let me handle a few and they are great. Light, but well balanced and very stable. And GORGEOUS.

Has to be EK. I am quite grateful to him for sharing his knowledge and research with me. Plus, he's really, really good.

Ron Ehlert is a superlative gunbuilder. A perfectionist.

Back