• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

finding or making stock for old kentucky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rles221

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all i am new to fixing, finding and making gun parts.
I have a very bad crack under the lock assembly on my .45 cal kentucky made by Traditions back in the late 70's I think i would like to make or buy a stock that looks more like the flinters in the movie Last of the Mohicans. Can enyone give me help or advice?
Thank you
rick

Hi all i am new to fixing, finding and making gun parts.
I have a very bad crack under the lock assembly on my .45 cal kentucky made by Traditions back in the late 70's I think i would like to make or buy a stock that looks more like the flinters in the movie Last of the Mohicans. Can enyone give me help or advice?
Thank you
rick

Take it to an antique furniture restorer.
My Dad slpit his stock right down teh cheek. The finsh was tell all blonde.
When they were done, all you could see was a line.

Back