• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

finished my fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tiger maple striping we see so often is nice, of course, but there's so much can be done with plainer finishes such as this. Sometimes it gets a little boring to keep seeing 'striped' everything. I like the "painted" trade guns, too.
I am trying to decide what type of wood to order for my Kibler Fowler, plain maple or walnut. I want a very dark finish with the blued lock and barrel.

Just like your local hog population, the squirrels should be nervous now too! Nice work! Should be a lot of fun hunting with that piece!

Back