• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flintlock only seasons

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TN muzzleloader seasons include everything. May as well throw handguns into the mix.

I'd love to see a true traditional season and I'm glad you posted up--maybe adding "traditional only" to some WMA archery hunts would be easier than tinkering with statewide regs and give the DOG something to go on as far as doing it on a bigger scale.

Probably have a better chance at adding traditional to the archery season here than shutting down the inline/pellet/sabot gang.

When I was younger (I visited in the mid 80's) PA was traditional only for the entire MZ season.

A good step in moving this sort of thing forward is to organize a statewide association of all your traditional clubs--then approach the powers that be and land managers with a united front and a large membership.

That's what we just did with off-road cycling in TN. We now have an anuual Summit and will unite our struggle for land access. Just FWIW.

Back