• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flintlock Rifle Building Website or Links

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToddB

32 Cal.
Reaction score
My computer was having problems and my wife decided to wipe it clean and reload all the software. The problem is that all the bookmarks I had on rifle making are now gone. If you have any helpful sites or links please post them up.
Thanks

If this happens again after building up your bookmarks again, before wiping the computer, use the Import/Export feature in your browser and most email accounts have this feature too. It saves all your data, put it onto a floppy for safe keeping. It allows you to load all your saved important stuff onto another computer.

Back