• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Folding Peep Sight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently bought one for my 36 cal Squirrel Rifle, and it made a world of difference. I missed a lot of shots simply because I couldn’t see the small notch in the rear sight. Not an issue now. I am back to stacking them up like I did 40 years ago.
Did you leave you rear sight on the rifle or remove it using only the peep and front sight on barrel, what range
Did you sight in at? I'm purchasing a peep also. Thanks (tin spot).

Did you leave you rear sight on the rifle or remove it using only the peep and front sight on barrel, what range
Did you sight in at? I'm purchasing a peep also. Thanks (tin spot).
I used the original rear sight to rough zero the peep and then I removed it. I zero my 36 cal at 25 meters (27yds) with a patched ball. Here in the Ozarks 30 yds is about as far as you’re going to get a shot at a squirrel. I have zeroed at 40 in the past but found that I miss a lot more of the ones at 20 yds, because of shooting over them. My 32 I have zeroed at the same distance, for the same reason.

I used the original rear sight to rough zero the peep and then I removed it. I zero my 36 cal at 25 meters (27yds) with a patched ball. Here in the Ozarks 30 yds is about as far as you’re going to get a shot at a squirrel. I have zeroed at 40 in the past but found that I miss a lot more of the ones at 20 yds, because of shooting over them. My 32 I have zeroed at the same distance, for the same reason.
Sound wisdom, I'm hope to get my peep by end of next week, I'm sighting in at basically same yardage.

Sound wisdom, I'm hope to get my peep by end of next week, I'm sighting in at basically same yardage.
I just got a Lyman GPR in 54 cal that I might have to put this latest sight on. A buddy of mine down in Texas had it, and was wanting a Kibler. So I gave him $600 + shipping for it.
IMG_4489.jpeg

Back