• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fowler kit gun Jim Chambers?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get the JC Fowler kit, good luck on the build. Gun building is a very rewarding experience. In fact, am planning on building the same gun for my next project.

My only suggestion is that you do the research on building the gun first before diving into the gun building project.

I bought and read a couple of the books on building and watched the Turpin and Chambers videos (several times) before I started on my first gun build. It was a JC Early Lancaster and with the knowledge acquired from the books and video's along with the proper tools, the gun turned out great. Just remember not to rush through the build. Do one step at a time and don't move on until completely satisfied. It still took me 2 months and about 114 hours for that gun building project.

Back