• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Free flint knap-in in Logan Ohio Oct. 12th and 13th

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know there are alot of folks on here that would like to know how to make good gun flints. Coming up Saturday Oct. 12th and Sunday Oct 13th there is a free knap-in happening in Logan Ohio, easy access right off 33. Here is a great opportunity to learn flintknapping and how to make your own gunflints, Even if you just make a one day trip, you will come away with skills you can use for your lifetime. I will be in attendance as I need assistance in spalling off spalls from the core. If enough members on this list come to the knap in, it would be great to have a meet and greet !! I hope to see lots of folks there.
Ohio Rusty ><>
knap in.JPG

Back