• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Frontier Shop Kits

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince N

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just received the Frontier Shop catalog. They have a great selection of gun kits.I'm considering the Bucks County or Reading. Has anyone built any of there kits?

Which Frontier Shop is it ? If it is Tip Curtis Frontier Shop I have bought lots or parts there to build rifle with, including the Bucks rifle. It is on my web site if you care to look at the end results. I have had great success with everything I have gotten from Tip.

:thumbsup:

Same experience here although I have not purchased as much from him as Birddog. haha! Thing about Tip is his stuff is in 99% of the time.
Packdog

I am working on one of Tip's kits right now. I took a leap of faith and bought a tulle from him without seeing pics or even a catalog. It came exactly as described. I really like the kit and find the parts to be 100% quality. I would recommend buying from Tip and the Frontier Shop anytime.

Greg

:agree:
If I may add, he is a pleasure to do business with. He is extremely helpful and very willing to share his knowledge with you. I have one of his early Lancaster kits with a wooden patch box that is almost finished at this time. This is the second kit (or parts set) that I got from him, and I could not have been more pleased.

Latest posts

Back