• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Good morning from southwest Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzSJ

32 Cal
Reaction score
Good morning. Over the last year or so, I've moved back in time to become interested in percussion firearms and am trying to learn in kind of focused bites. I first became really interested in the 1853 Enfield series rifles, how the ammunition and training came together and now I'm learning more about Colt percussion revolvers. I'm still learning how much I don't know.

Good morning. Over the last year or so, I've moved back in time to become interested in percussion firearms and am trying to learn in kind of focused bites. I first became really interested in the 1853 Enfield series rifles, how the ammunition and training came together and now I'm learning more about Colt percussion revolvers. I'm still learning how much I don't know.
Welcome from Texas. If you're not learning you're either lazy or dead. I learn something new every day. I'm new here myself, but pretty sure we are among a group of learners in this forum. I've learned a lot already just reading old post.

Back