• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

got elk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations GMB.

We were out in the Steamboat area for ML.

Rain Hail Lightning! Tough week. not much bugling.

No pictures for the boys and girls this year.

Had a great time tryin'!

Been waiting to see if anyone connected on elk this year. Believe you're the first to post.

You'll Eat well this year.

Looks like venison for us.

Greg

:hatsoff: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great hunt and pics.Congrats to both of you.Griz

I believe that Greenmtnboy lives in natures heaven. I would just be looking out over that beautiful landscape and saying to myself what a wonderful country!! :bow: :bow:. I don't know how he does it, I would have exploded with joy just sitting on a hillside enjoying the scenery, And to have a Great wife, Daughter, And those gorgeous dogs with me well, :bow: :bow: .

Glad to see someone had some luck. What is that,# 50 or so? A friend of mine went out there but didn't get to hunt much because of all the rain. He is in his 70's and takes his mule out there. I'm hoping to try it again in a year or two. Thanks for the great pics.

:thumbsup: Guess a 50 caliber can take an elk - You used that Leman last year for a cow right? :hatsoff: :bow:

Awesome family hunt. Outstanding pictures. That is what it's all about...

Congrat's to you and the wife...

congrats, its been a while since I have been on here but I always enjoy your photos and hunting stories. I have also noticed your beard has gotten a little gray since I have last logged on lol. Congrats again!!!

Latest posts

Back