• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got me a goose gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robinghewitt

62 Cal.
Reaction score
goosegun.jpg

Tell me Squire, does your house have only a 4 foot stud or it that one VERY long shootin' iron?

Hi Jeff

That's 6 foot of tapered octagon to round 16 gauge tubing on a half stock making 88 1/4" over all. Flint converted perk, lock marked T BRADBURY

best regards

Squire Robin ::

How does that thing work? Do you stick the barrel up and when the geese start gain altitude to get over the barrel you pull the trigger. :crackup:
Nice looking weapon.

Wow! A three-scroll barrel with my roller-mouse!

If you miss 'em, you can at least trip 'em with that artillery! 'Course, you goose blind will need to be six feet below the water table, and that could get damp. :crackup:

I wonder how it shoots? What kind of load would it take?

I think the biggest I have is #6's :thumbsup:

I wouldn't want to take that hunting. Carrying a step ladder to laod it would really be a nuisance. :youcrazy::haha: Darn, barrle is taller than I am. :eek:

You are gonna need to put a flashing light on the end of the barrel so the aircraft won't hit it :winking:

That is awesome! I am "hoping" to do some goose hunting on Saturday myself, but don't have anything like THAT!

Congrats.

SquireRobin,
You gonna shoot geese or stars????? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
snake-eyes :peace: :) :redthumb: :)

What kind of load would it take?

[/quote]

I don't know Squire, but I believe you start with that black fluffy stuff first! :redthumb:

Is this fur them thar geese'es on ox-o-gen er-fer low flying sovit satel-lights :crackup:

8 point,

You just unknowingly solved an international incident. Sputnik did not just fall out of orbit back in the 60's, Squire was target practicing!!! :redthumb:

squire take that with ya when ya go visiting the neighbor lady. and if it don't scare the manure out of her hubby when he get home, then pole vault over the hedge with it and get the h@ll out of there. :haha:

Woody

How many people does it take to hold up the barrel when you shoot it? Great looking gun!!! :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Back