• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got me a wabbit!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just before the storm set in I got in the warm woods out the wind.
Made fire first try, then it miss fired so failed to get a second rabbit, the flint needs changing now and the frizzen hinge servicing and lubrication :hatsoff:

Britsmoothy.

Nice big one, too. You are having too much fun, Brits.

How do you cook all those bunnies?

Spence

I like a stew with some beef n' pepper me.
A lot get given to friends whom appreciate them.
Some return pies n' cakes :thumbsup:

The picture is a little disappointing...thought it was better than it is!

B :thumbsup:

Good on ya Brit !

PS: I chuckled when I saw the dog...looks like it has no head, LOL

Congrats on the rabbit! Grew up eating them and still love 'em. :thumbsup:

I've always been under the assumption that there were no rabbits there .. only hares. But that sure looks like a weal wabbit. :confused:

Looks like one of our wabbits here in bama. Congrats :hatsoff: an they sure are good cooked on a campfire with some black pepper on em :grin:

Britsmoothy said:
Just before the storm set in I got in the warm woods out the wind.
Made fire first try, then it miss fired so failed to get a second rabbit, the flint needs changing now and the frizzen hinge servicing and lubrication :hatsoff:

Britsmoothy.

Yeah, that's a great day, alright, and with supper guaranteed.

But, but, hey wait a minute. That wabbit you killed is Bugs Bunnie's cousin, Cecil. Oh, my! And it does look like it cost your dog his head. You didn't happen to run into Elmer, did you? :rotf:

Love it! Anytime we can see you and your buddy with something for the bag is always a good show!

Latest posts

Back