• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got me an Aroostook county mountain lion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have some killers like that in our yard too, they;er so big they can carry a apple in there teeth he hah.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that's funny .
About 30yrs ago l knew of a couple of guys who went deer hunting and only came out with a squirrel . Strapped it to the hood of their truck , stopped for a beer , had encon stop and ask who shot the big buck . Then asked for his small game license which he didn't have and got a ticket for .

I was born in Aroostook county main. Must be why my family moved out, to sceary to live there.

Mort Scott said:
I was born in Aroostook county main. Must be why my family moved out, to sceary to live there.
Born in Penobscot county myself. Moved all around the country as a kid as my dad followed sales jobs across the nation. Spent a good chunk of my childhood in York County. Nice land. I would say I miss it, but here in Stevens County Washington I get alot of the same things (seasons, and color in the autumn) I liked in York county with the bonus that we do not get nor' easters!

Your lucky to be alive. "LOL"

You need a back up weapon like a flintlock pistol or a tomahawk, a big knife, or a 6 pounder cannon. "LOL"

:wink:

Back