• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greeting from Serbia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunrunner

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello, and greeting from Serbia. My name is Miljan. I am a great fan of muzzleloaders. My personal favorite is F&I period.

Hello Gunrunner, you have been sandbagging for quite along time nice to here from you! (You first post came after being here 2 1/2 years :wink: )

I hope things are going well in Serbia I always liked reading about that part of the world. Not sure what I make of the news the past few days.

Anyway I hope it won't be another 2 1/2 years before you post again :grin:

Howdy from Texas Miljan & welcome aboard! Pull up a log by the fire, and palaver fer ah spell brother! :thumbsup:

Davy :grin:

Gunrunner,

Welcome to the ML Forum! I'm amazed at how many people from other countries are interested in American history. :thumbsup: GW

A big howdy to you Miljan, hope you don't wait another couple years before the next post. :wink:

Back