• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Nebraskaland!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Rick Froehlich and I live in Omaha, Nebraska, near the banks of the mighty Mo river. I've been a black powder shooter since the early 70's and have attended many Rendezous and Living History gatherings over the year's. I still believe that I can learn from others and try to learn something new everyday! I prefer shooting Flintlocks and do all of my hunting with a custom full-stock Hawken .54 cal. I am a Horner and make many styles of powder horns for friend's and the muzzleloading public. I enjoy this forum and always glad to hear from new friends!

Thank ye kindly
Rick

Welcome Rick from the other end of the great state of Nebraska! The Pine Ridge! :hatsoff:

Welcome Dan! I've been lax in my welcome and howdy's. Good to have all you fine folks here with us! :thumbsup:

Greetings from the Sunny Southland to both of you, Horner75 and Renegade Dan! We are glad you found the Muzzleloading Forum...see you all around the camp :hatsoff:

Rick,
Welcome to the MLF,great having you
with us.From your interest I'd say you will
fit in quite nicely here.Visit often and
contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Hoody Horner and welcome!!

I'm a percussion guy so far but I see a flint type in my future.

Welcome aboard!!

Silas :thumbsup:

Welcome to camp! I think you'll like it here!
I am origionally from Nebr. also, little town about 50 mi. W. of Grand Island!

Back