• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from New Hampshire!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoff Jones

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all...thought I better finally say hello after lurking around for a week or so.

I'm Geoff, alias Schimmelsmith. I've been involved in blackpowder stuff since about 1974. Left the fun during most of the '90's to attend to career issues and such. Just been back as primarily a builder for the last two years or so. I just discovered the sight a few weeks ago....the "Builders Bench" is fantastic. The collective wisdom of so many is invaluable.

Thanks for havin' me...

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us.
Please contribute whenever you can. :thanks: for
being here.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :front: :blue:

Come on down, pull up a stump and pop a squat by the fire. Feel free to jump in anytime you want. Welcome to the best forum on the www. :hatsoff:

Ditto,
Welcome to THE Best muzzleloading site anywhere!No Idiotic rules for joining and a great easy going bunch. :m2c:

Welcome,
Where in NH? I am in the Littleton area north of the notch as they say :D
If you are a north country resident private e-mail me and maybe we can shoot together.

Welcome,
I live in Derry. A buddy and I are starting to build some guns. Ken has a small machine shop in Milford.When you have a moment contact me at [email protected] and we maybe able to share our knowlegde and machinery.
Vince

Greetings and welcome to the forum. This is a particularly nice group and very helpful. I can't wait to see some pictures of your guns.

Rocky Point Jack, Oklahoma

A hearty welcome to our new New Englander. How far are you from Charleston/Fort No. 4?

Thanks for the welcome...I can tell it's a great group already.

I'm about 1.5 hrs from Fort at 4.

It's a great reproduction...have you visited?
geoff

Back