• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from ORYGUN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikinger

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I shoot everything from black powder originals and replicas to machineguns. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

wikinger,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you
with us. Sounds like you have a wide range of
interest when it comes to guns. Lots of
friendly folks here so join in and contribute when you can.
Again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome!
Whaty part of orgon you hail from?
I be in the yamhill county part, have met up with a few otheras from this site and you know what? They were all right people!
Glad to have you aboard.

Brett

Welcome from another left coast MLF'er. I can tell already that you are okay, because you can pronounce Orygun correctly.
I'm out here in NE, where the elk grow big and the Salmon come to die. Where ya from?

:v

Welcome to the forum Wikinger. Our interests are alike and I've played with everything from full auto (including belt fed) to flintlock. Haven't fired a matchlock yet.

Welcome W ! Glad to have ya, I shoot lots too..I love my cowboy guns, I've met few handguns I didn't like and I love my muzzle loaders

Back