• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

greetz from belgium

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSstriker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
hi euhm my name is jens debacker i love in a little town in Belgium I'm only 14( i know I'm young and no i won't make any trouble)i like guns as an art not something to shoot people with i mostly interested in flintlock pistols and black powder revolvers if there's anything you want to know just ask! i won't bite!

Hey Jens, I started hunting deer with black powder guns when I was 13. Now I'm a old guy. I'm 20. :haha:

Do you speak French, Walloon, German, or Dutch at home?

What's your favorite pistol type? I think my favorite is either the ivory stock flintlocks, or the full engraved Scottish pistol.

:v

Pichou said:
Hey Jens, I started hunting deer with black powder guns when I was 13. Now I'm a old guy. I'm 20. :haha:

Do you speak French, Walloon, German, or Dutch at home?

What's your favorite pistol type? I think my favorite is either the ivory stock flintlocks, or the full engraved Scottish pistol.

:v
i'm a proud flemish kid so i mostly speak in a dialect but at i live in the dutch part^^ my french is really bad :p my german is even worse
*edit* euhm a friend of my familie has guns (modern guns :( ) and he promised me to take me to his club so maybe i'll fire my first gun :D

Welcome to the Forum Jens - beeter take your neighbor up on his offer to go shooting - always fun. :hatsoff:

Hi Jens. Welcome aboard! I started shooting when I was young too. That's the best time to start. Muzzleloaders are the funnest of all guns I think. I hope you get to go shooting with your neighbor soon! :thumbsup:

Hello Jens and welcome to the forum. I am interested in the gun laws and availability of black powder guns there. Emery

Hallo Jens. :hatsoff:
Greetings from Bavaria.
We are on Holiday here for a while.
Welcome the Forum and our Sport.

Jens,
Welcome to the MLF.Your age is not important
here. It is your interest in blackpowder and the
traditional past that we discuss here.Personally
I would like to see a lot of 14 year olds sign
on..You are the future of what we are about.Hope
you will visit often and contribute when you
can.
We won't bite either!
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

mazo kid said:
Hello Jens and welcome to the forum. I am interested in the gun laws and availability of black powder guns there. Emery
our gun law is not entirely clear it says that you don't need permission for historical guns but it doesn't say when a gun belongs to that category o_O and you don't need a permission for guns under the caliber .20 we have strange laws...
and it shouldn't be any problem to get a BP gun i went to Italy and they had BP guns there and our border security in Europe is **** :p i bought a knife with a lemet of about 20cm and i just had it in my luggage :p so it's really not a problem

HSstriker said:
hi euhm my name is jens debacker i love in a little town in Belgium I'm only 14( i know I'm young and no i won't make any trouble)i like guns as an art not something to shoot people with i mostly interested in flintlock pistols and black powder revolvers if there's anything you want to know just ask! i won't bite!
btw that friend has a magnum .45 ^^ that dude is mad he even has an aircraft bomb in his shed :p

Welcome Jens!

:hatsoff:
I have a young man who is also very interested in
pistols & rifles and wants to get a muzzle loader. He is a couple of years older than you and fortunately for him he doesn't have to deal with [censored} gun laws.

Marc
Welcome!

Hi Jens,

welcome to the forum. I'm from southern part of Germany, Bavaria, if you know that.

enjoy the forum and ask as much as you can. The guys here are very friendly and helpful.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Latest posts

Back