• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gunmakers Fair at Kempton

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you going Brokennock? I would like to meet some of these fine people I converse with here.
I wish. It's been a dream for many years. Not in either budget, time or $$
I'd love to meet a few of the people from here and the ALR. Even though I don't build guns I'd think it fantastic to sit in on the seminar @dave_person is supposed to give.

Please do take and post pics and give us a report that some of us may live vicariously through you.
And most of all,,, have a safe trip and a good time.

Will be heading up there on Saturday my granddaughter wants to get into ML and she has never been to an event like this, Every time I go I wind up spending money this time I want to pick up some raw horns to make a couple of flat ones.

will anyone here be attending the fair this weekend. I plan on being there tomorrow and saturday
I really tried to get there today, Friday, but will attempt again Saturday. It's about 65 mi. from my location, all tpk. or Rt. 22, then the enjoyable part thru corn fields to Kempton! I have some replica bayonets w/ scabbards for re-enactors I may walk around. Actually probably more people attend Sat. than Fri. due to work, etc.

Back