• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Has any of you suffered from BP Syndromitis?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm needing a fix and can't actually fire a shot I'll cut patches or cast bullets or make lube - kind of a lower grade hit but it gets me through.

Noisydad said:
If I'm needing a fix and can't actually fire a shot I'll cut patches or cast bullets or make lube - kind of a lower grade hit but it gets me through.
:metoo:
If you can't shoot, there is always something BP related that you can do to take the edge off and ease the cravings! :haha:

Respectfully, Cowboy :thumbsup:

Another benefit of breathing black powder smoke ( you must shoot to produce the smoke) is that you won't have worms. Proof of this is none of the people I know that shoot muzzle loaders have worms. This may include some black powder subs. There may be other medical benefits as stated in the film.

Noisydad said:

Yep, that works too.!!
One can't put too much time in the BP sport!

When at the range, depending on which direction the wind is from, my friend and I will fire the first two shots and inhale the smoke, then exhale the smoke thru our mouths. You should see the looks that we get from the other shooters on the line (smokeless powder suppository rifles).
That's our "hit", it helps the cure.

ord sgt said:
When at the range, depending on which direction the wind is from, my friend and I will fire the first two shots and inhale the smoke, then exhale the smoke thru our mouths. You should see the looks that we get from the other shooters on the line (smokeless powder suppository rifles).
That's our "hit", it helps the cure.

That's funny”¦I love it!

Back