• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hawk pictures.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB61

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I hope you enjoy these pictures. I recently had a friend give me this custom hawk she made. She made. She patterned it after some beadwork she found during her studies.
URL=http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001519lw8.jpg]
1001519lw8.th.jpg
[/URL]

Nice 1, was the blade hand made/forged? Excellent bead work. Deadly looking peice of work by any standards. :hmm:

BB-it looks like the blade is separate from the eye mounting,is it?A mighty fine looking piece altgether :applause: Butch

I'm jealous! Nice hawk. There was a little bit of time put into that.

I'm stupid and forgot I posted the pictures again -- hey Mrs. BB61 just had a baby and I'm tired!!! I'll look at the blade again tonight and try and have an accurate response to prior questions.
BB61

Question updates: The blade handforged and is 1 of 100. It was made by a "trader" in Montana. The handle is separate from the blade the blade is one piece. Does this answer everyone's questions.

BB61 said:
Question updates: ... Does this answer everyone's questions.

No. How do you get tired from the Mrs. having a baby?

And where's the cigars?

Congrats, BTW

congratulations BB-life as you know it is over- :hmm: But the best is yet to come :thumbsup:

Congrates on having the new baby amigo! Another firebreather ... err ... ahh smoke breather! :hmm: :grin: :hatsoff:

Davy

Latest posts

Back